Courses + Course Descriptions
- Applied Mathematical Methods and Data Analysis (6 CP / 1st semester)
- Atmospheric Chemistry (6 CP / 1st semester)
- Atmospheric Physics (6 CP / 1st semester)
- Dynamics I (6 CP / 1st semester)
- Physical Oceanography I (6 CP / 1st semester)
- Presentation Techniques in Environmental Physics (3 CP / 3rd semester)
(3 CP each)
Further Accepted Elective Courses
In your third semester, you will have to do a so-called preparatory project (18 CPs) which includes the preparation of a report on a possible research project which – as a rule – should be closely related to the subsequent master’s thesis.
In your fourth semester, you will prepare your master’s thesis and hold a colloquium to your master’s thesis (30 CPs).
Here, you find a list of many recent master’s theses:
Here, you find a list of several new topics for future master’s theses: